Tuesday, May 6, 2008

rockin' the nikes








I keep seeing boys step out in the freshest footwear and it really gets me excited! I have to admit, that when it came to shoes for the men out there, I only thought of Nike or Jordan's as sports shoes or basketball shoes, and they really did nothing for me. Since moving to Texas, I have to say that my appreciation for high tops and sneakers has really GROWN! I find myself walking into foot locker and foot action just to admire the brightly colored, patterned and shiny shoes! I'm going to have to say that Nylon (for men) makes me a little bit happier than regular Nylon! The pages upon pages dedicated to funky footwear really help make my life complete. I have to admit that (almost) anyone in a pair of these kicks will get my attention. My current obsession would almost drive me to buy some, but my shortness factor gets in the way! ABOVE are 3 boys on my radar that sure know how to rock the heck outta their NIKES!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice photography.. All the boys are really rocking with Nike high tops shoes. Also got a high top pair from Foot Locker.

Anonymous said...

fyi......british knights, the infamous bk's from back in the day, are also trying to make a comeback.

bellaharo said...

boys in hightops=HOT! BK's...really?! i have yet to see anyone sporting them, but i'm really excited about this.