Wednesday, May 7, 2008

flowers in bloom




While browsing today, I came upon these pictures of Geri Haliwell, and WOW am I loving those shorts! I am really embracing the tiny prints and floral comeback...in fact, I am loving it like nothing else! After doing a little research I found some great options. If YOU want to step out in style in some floral shorts, check these out.


These are my absolute favorite and quite similar to Ms. Haliwell's, topshop.com



A lovely, pleated/high-waisted version, urbanoutfitters.com


If you feel like strutting your stuff in a pair of short-shorts hit up forever21!

For more pics and HOT celebrity gossip visit imnotobsessed.com!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are really cute...i want a pair of my own!

Arlene,
Gig Harbor flowers

natasha ferrari said...

I'm actually feelin the urban ones!

bellaharo said...

i can't get the topshop one's outta my head! now, if i can just figure out what my size is in uk sizing...!