Monday, May 5, 2008

R. Bilson + the Olsens = WTF happened??!






I know there were a million celebs at the Costume Institute Gala at The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York City on Monday, but these gals are the only ones I care about! I saw these pictures and I could not believe how bad they look. Seriously, Ashley is looking like she came out of the 90's and don't even get me started on Rachel. Is it me or does it look like she's wearing a wet suit turned into a dress??! Aaaand that hair, with the bangs! Some girls are working that hairstyle. Sadly, she is not one of them! Out of these 3, I'm going to have to say that MK is looking the best, but I'm only saying that because the other 2 are such disasters. Really?? Even Hayden and that other guy look better! That's all I have to say.

1 comment:

bellaharo said...

actually, now that i look back on this, i guess she was working with the superhero theme. and it actually makes some sense. i just think she could have stepped out in something a little more flattering. that hair style is still bad. the framing os the bangs/hair make her face look chub-o!