Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SJP all leathered up





So, it's been a long hiatus for us here at modeledeville, but we are back! I recently came across these pictures of SJP and was so excited by her outfit that I had to do a little post for all of you. I am in love with this oufit and she really looks beautiful, right?! Ellen Page on the other hand....! She's a freakin' teenager and she look older than Mrs. Parker. She need to get a stylist stat! Anyway, back to SJP, this outfit is fabulous and i'm going to try to recreate this look. Anyone care to join me...who will accept the challenge!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

bellaharo said...

thanks. we will check it out!